Monday 24 September 2012

Fifth Risk - Going Public!


Date: Monday, September 24, 2012

Risk: Publishing a Blog
Purpose of Risk: Casey and I decided that an appropriate risk to take for this project would be to share my process with the class – hence this blog! The risk is in the possibility of being totally vulnerable to my classmates.
Execution: Today I created this blog and posted all of the work I have done so far. I felt my perfectionism taking a bit of control as I changed fonts and colours and re-read my previous posts multiple times.
Analysis: I am feeling both liberated and scared as I post these entries. On the one hand, I’m very excited about this project and what it may lead to, and I feel like making it public gives me the extra bit of motivation I need to stay focused. On the other hand, I’m nervous that I may not come up with great risks and that everyone will know if I’m slacking! However, it all contributes to my experience in terms of putting my art and my work up for the world to see. With that being said, thank you for reading and see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment