Monday 24 September 2012

Second Risk - Planned Risk?


Date: Monday, September 17, 2012.
           
I’m finding it hard to come up with risks to do! First of all, I’ve been sick and so I haven’t hardly left the house in the last few days, but also, the nature of risk is that it entails doing things you don’t normally do! And I’m finding it difficult of thinking of things I don’t normally do!
Risk: Writing a list of risks?
Purpose of Risk: Well in order to take risks I need to know what risks to take. I need to have some kind of purpose – I can’t just say “take a risk now!” and come up with a risk! Does planning a risk make it any less of a risk?

Execution:

Possible risks:
- Sing softly on the subway “lullaby of birdland”
- Point and smile at 3 strangers today
- Agree with everything everyone says for one day
- Sit on a bench downtown and say hello to everyone who passes by, try to 
  start conversations
- Go to a café with nothing to do and start a conversation with someone and 
  then leave
-  Focus on having perfect posture for one day
-  Improvise with a specific intention and ask my roommates for constructive \
  criticism
- Wear the craziest thing in my closet to school

Analysis:  I’m finding this list quite difficult! It’s hard to think of little risks to do every day. What I’ve decided is that although this list has given me ideas, perhaps dedicating a few minutes every morning to pick a risk for that day will be more beneficial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment